About Trip Overview
Day 1 receive from airport transfer to Hotel.
Day 2 Sightseeing in kathmandu.
Day 3 fly to phaplu same day trek to salme khola a (6000ft).
Day 4 trek to Mude danda (7500ft)
Day 5 trek to Jantala (8300ft).
Day 6 trek to Japre Gumba (9200ft)
Day 7 trek to Ngawor Gumba, (11000ft)
Day 8 trek to Shamsing (13000ft)
Day 9 trek to Pee ke danda camp at phedi (14000ft)
Day 10 trek to thumbu monasterie, (11300ft)
Day 11 trek to Jun beshi village (1000ft)
Day 12 trek to thukten monasterie (12000ft)
Day 13 trek to shimi danda, (14000ft)
Day 14 trek to Dhud kund (milk lake) 15000ft)
Day 15 rest day at Dhud kund.
Day 16 trek down to Tagshindu Monasterie, 9500ft)
Day 17 exploration day at Tagshindu.
Day 18 trek to Chiwang monasterie, (8000ft)
Day 19 trek to Phaplu airport, ( 8000ft)
Day 20 fly back to kathmandu.
Day 21 free day in kathmandu.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency