About Trip Overview
Our Amadablam expedition offers the most superb, technical climbing experience in the Himalayas. There is no doubt that spectacular Ama Dablam is one of the world’s most impressive mountain peaks standing at the center of the Khumbu valley in Nepal. Due to its unique, sharply pointed soaring shape, ascending this sheer peak is the ultimate dream of many climbers worldwide. They aspire to conquer it and stand on the incredible summit with its close panoramic views of magnificent Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu and many more Himalayan peaks. If you have good previous climbing experience and wish to participate fully as a team member of an expertly led expedition to one of the world’s most technical peak climbs, then our Ama Dablam expeditions will ideally provide your ultimate challenge.
The expedition to the summit of Amadablam peak is technically demanding and presents every supreme challenge imaginable: ice, rock, scrambling, breathtaking views, great approaches and a wonderfully situated base camp in a meadow with a stream. All climbers need to have really good skills of rock and ice climbing and be technically competent to join this Amadablam expedition. On most parts of the climbing routes, there will be fixed ropes, however, all climbers should have a good knowledge and practice of the skills of climbing on steep rock and hard compact ice. We follow the standard South West ridge route to the summit as it is considered the safest route, free from most dangers such as avalanches. During our challenging Amadablam climbing expedition, we always make every effort to keep you completely safe and happy.
Day 1 Arrive in Kathmandu O/n at hotel.
Day 2 Ama Dablam Expedition Preparation and official formalities.
Day 3.13 Fly to Lukla and trek to Ama Dablam expedition.
Day 14.27 Ama Dablam peak climbing expedition period.
Day 28.29 Trek back to Lukla.
Day 30 Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 31 In Kathmandu.
Day 32 Amadablam expeditions end / airport transfer.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency