About Trip Overview
Panch Pokhari trek offers an ideal and interesting journey which gives the experience of lifetime. Panch Pokhari is a seldom visited pilgrimage site for Hindus where the trekkers can see a sheet metal enclosed shrine to Shiva and the two metal roofed houses. Named after five holy ponds of great religious significance in the north eastern part of Sindhupalchowk, it is one of the new and unspoilt trekking destinations of Nepal, Panch Pokhari is situated at an altitude of about 4100m above sea level which offers beautiful Himalayan view and pristine nature with distinct culture, unsurpassed beauty and biological diversity. You can enjoy the panoramic view of the Mt. Jugal, Rolwaling range and other scenic sites. As most part of panch pokhari trekking route is entirely free of human settlement, Panch Pokhari is one of the less explored trekking routes. While trekkingin Panch Pokhari, you can see Buddhists monasteries, passes through attractive jungles mostly bamboo, pine and other evergreen forests. Other highlights of panch pokhari trekking are passing through gorgeous hillsides, villages; observe the Nepalese lifestyle, and tradition. But the main destination of this trek is Panch Pokhari Lake. The route passes through villages and settlement of different ethnic groups like Tamang, Sherpa, Gurungs, Newars etc. The good hospitality of local people could make your trek quite attractive, interesting and memorable
Day 1 Kathmandu: Pick up then Transfer to hotel and handle check in. Short briefing that afternoon followed by orientation walk. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 Sight seeing: Around Kathmandu valley: The holy place of Pashupatinath temple, Shoyambhunath temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Kathmandu Darbar Square), arrange the necessary permit for Trekking and Climbing. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Drive Kathmandu-Chautara (5hrs) Trek to Aam Pipal (1418m). Overnight at camp.
Day 4 Trek to Okhreni (2052m).Overnight at camp
Day 5 Trek to Bhadramalli Danda (3162m). Overnight at camp.
Day 6 Trek to Panikuwa (3800m). Overnight at camp.
Day 7 Trek to Nasem Pati (3852m). Overnight at camp.
Day 8 Trek to Panch Pokhari (4050m). Overnight at camp.
Day 9 Excursion of the Panch Pokhari Lake.. Overnight at camp.
Day 10 Trek to Hutanbrang. Overnight at hotel.
Day 11 Trek to Yangr.. Overnight at camp.
Day 12 Trek to Gang Kahrka (1788m). Overnight at camp.
Day 13 Trek to Tarkheghyang (2560m). Overnight at camp..
Day 14 Trek to Tharepati pass (3597m). Overnight at camp.
Day 15 Trek to Kutumsang (2471m). Overnight at camp.
Day 16 Trek to Chisapani (2194m). Overnight at camp.
Day 17 Trek to Sundarijal & drive to Kathmandul. Overnight at hotel.
Day 18 Kathmandu: Free day for shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 19 Departure: Transfer to intrenational airport for final departure to onward destination.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency