About Trip Overview
promise this high altitude Himalayan trek will leave an impact on you forever. Kanchenjunga, although a restricted area, perhaps one of the most remote trekking regions, is situated in Eastern Nepal bordering the Indian state of Sikkim. This area houses Musk Deer, Blue Sheep and the maybe even the legendary Yeti. Few westerners have traveled to this remote area.
Eastern Nepal boasts four of the world’s five tallest peaks. The Jaljale Himal trek covers what is probably the longest north-south ridge in Nepal. With Everest and Makalu to the northwest and Kanchenjunga to northeast. On Jaljale itself we shall be staying be staying above 14,000 ft. for nearly a week, trekking amidst stunning rock formations and secluded mountain lakes. Finest rhododendron displays in all Nepal are seen here
Day 1 recive from airport, transport to hotel have welcome dinner at.
Day 2 sightseen in kathmandu all day.
Day 3 fly to Tumlingtaar.
Day 4 trek to kharang bazzaar (4000ft)
Day 5 trek to siddha pokhari, (5000ft)
Day 6 trek to Nundaki, (7000ft),
Day 7 trek to sukepokhari (10000ft),
Day 8 trek to Dobhate, (11500ft),
Day 9 trek to Mane bhanjang, (12000ft).
Day 10 rest day aclamatisingday, at.
Day 11 trek toJaljale pokhari, (13000ft).
Day 12 trek to tine pokhari (14000ft).
Day 13 trek to Jomle pokhari (twine lake) (14500ft)
Day 14 trek to Ratedole (15300ft),
Day 15 trek to shaju khola (15700ft).
Day 16 trek to Topke gola (14000ft).
Day 17 trek to syawaden (10000ft).
Day 18 trek to Papung vellage (7000ft).
Day 19 trek to shankrante tukima (4300ft).
Day 20 trek to Dhoban Bazaar (3500ft).
Day 21 trek to Gorja pati (6500ft).
Day 22 trek to Gupha pokhari (9000ft).
Day 23 trek to chauki bazzar, (7500ft).
Day 24 trek to Basantpure final day (6000ft).
Day 25 Drive to Biratnagar same day fly back to kathmandu
Day 26 free day in kathmandu. on you own.
Day 27 Departure from kathmandu.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency