About Trip Overview
While other regions of Nepal comes in and out of fashion eastern Nepal remains something of a hidden jewel those how have trekked here can’t understand why, but appreciate that it remains undiscovered, being most heavily affected by the summer monsoon it is the greenest and lushes corner of Nepal and the most developed agriculturally, as home to great many Ex-Gurkha solders whose pensions dwarf local salaries and whose broad worldly experience is a great resource, it is also the part of country moving most quickly toward modernization several recently completed highways and the official opening of this part of country for trekking have already begun to change the face of this beautiful corner of Nepal. East Nepal is home to four of the world’s tallest peaks, Everest, Kanchanjunga, Lhotse, and makalu our trek will provide stunning views of all these peaks and many smaller but no less spectacular mountain. We will visit villages inhabited by people of Tibetan origin by limbu, rai, sherpa, and by rai Aryan tribals, hindus. And we will rub elbows with all these various group at another unique features of this part of the country the weekly market of haat bazaar.
Day 1 recive from airport, transport to hotel have welcome dinner at.
Day 2 sightseen in kathmandu all day.
Day 3 fly to Tumlingtaar.
Day 4 trek to kharang bazzaar (4000ft)
Day 5 trek to siddha pokhari, (5000ft)
Day 6 trek to Nundaki, (7000ft),
Day 7 trek to sukepokhari (10000ft),
Day 8 trek to Dobhate, (11500ft),
Day 9 trek to Bhanjang (8000ft)
Day 10 trek to phakumba ( 5000ft)
Day 11 Phakumba exploring day
Day 12 trek to tamrang (6000ft)
Day 13 trek to Gupha pokhari (9000ft)
Day 14 trek to chauki bazzar, (7500ft).
Day 15 trek to Basantpure final day (6000ft).
Day 16 Drive to Lumbini birth place of lord budda
Day 17 Sightseeing at Lumbhini.
Day 18 Drive to Chitwan national park
Day 19 Chitwan exploration day.
Day 20 Half day sightseeing , drive to baratpure and fly back to kathmandu.
Day 21 free day in kathmandu.
Day 22 departure to international airport.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency