About Trip Overview
Teshi Lapcha Pass (5700m.) Teshi Lapcha is particularly dangerous because of frequent rock falls on its western side and the route through the icefalls is becoming technically more and more difficult due to the movement of the glacier.
There are no facilities at all between Na and Thami: Tesi Lapcha is therefore a true mountaineering project. The Rowling area and Teshi Lapcha are technically closed to foreigners, but if you obtain a climbing permit for Ramdung, one of Nepal’s trekking peaks, the immigration office will issue you a trekking permit for Rolwaling. Tashi lapcha is border of rolwaling and kbumbu.drive from kathmandu to jiri and stop at charikot, than you will start your trip to Tashi Lapcha.
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to provided hotel
Day 2 Kathmandu: half day sightseeing & trekking briefing at 6pm
Day 3 Drive to Barabise (1200m) and stay at camp
Day 4 Trek to Dolangsa
Day 5 Trek to Alpine Medows via Tinsang-la
Day 6 Trek to Bigu Gompa
Day 7 Trek to Chilangka
Day 8 Trek to Gongar
Day 9 Trek to Simigaon
Day 10 Trek to Dovan
Day 11 Trek to Beding
Day 12 Trek to Na
Day 13 Acclimatization day
Day 14 Trek to Kabuk
Day 15 Trek to Drolambu Ice fall
Day 16 Trek to Enroute Camp via Tashi Laptsa Pass
Day 17 Reserve Day incase of unfavorable weather to cross Tashilapcha.
Day 18 Trek to Thame
Day 19 Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 20 Excursion around Namche Bazar.
Day 21 Trek to Phakding
Day 22 Trek to Lukla
Day 23 Lukla to Kathmandu by flight and stay at hotel.
Day 24 Kathmandu: full day guided sightseeing
Day 25 Transfer to International Airport to return to home.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency