About Trip Overview
The Langtang valley, a part of Langtang National Park, is especially famous for flora and fauna. The river valley offers healthy forests, some endangered wildlife, bird-eyes view of high mountains including Langtang Lirung (7245 m) and the live culture of the people. It is one of the popular trekking in Langtang region. Langtang valley trekking offers superb Himalayan scenery including the Mount Lantang Lirung, Ganesh Himal , Naya kanga, Gyachungkhang, Yala peak , Tibetan Himal and Annapurna himalaya range, wild animals such as Leopards, panda, Ghoral , Tharal, Moutain thar , monkeys , Musk deer etc , birds such as Pheasants (Nepal national bird), Longtail bird, sparrows ,Himalayan dove etc. Since langtang valley trekking trail has been open Himalaya Journey Trekking and expedition trekking professional ( Ram pahari) has depth experience to operate the trekking in relevant areas. Langtang valley trekking gives you the opportunity to get right in among the Himalayan peaks and to get off-the-beaten-track, walking through some fascinatingly remote and relatively unpopulated areas. Langtang valley trek passes through an ever-changing climate and offers trekkers an exceptional diversity of scenery and culture. For the Langtang valley trekking start with an overland journey to Dunche, the main trading post of the area. From here we spend five days hiking up through this beautiful alpine valley to Kyangjin where we rest for a day for some exploration of the high mountains and glacial systems. We track back for three days before taking a different route back to Dunche and onwards to Kathmandu.
Day 1 Arrive at Katmandu Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Sight seeing: Around Kathmandu valley: The holy place of Pashupatinath temple, Shoyambhunath temple, Boudhanath Stupa & Kathmandu Darbar Square), arrange the necessary permit for Trekking and Climbing. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3 Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi(1610m). 7 hours driving. O/N at guest house.
Day 4 Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama hotel (2480 m.) Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house.
Day 5 Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang village (3541 m.) Walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house.
Day 6 Trek from Langtang village to Kyangjin Gompa (3900 m.) Walking 2:30 hours, O/N at guest house.
Day 7 Hiking upto Chorkari ri(5050m) and back to Kyangjn Gompa. Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house.
Day 8 Trek down to Lama hotel (2480 m.) Walking 6 hours, O/N at guest house.
Day 9 Trek down to Lama hotel . Walking 5 hours, O/N at guest house.
Day 10 Drive back to Katmandu by Land cruiser. 7 hours driving. And at the evening join at the fare well dinner with typical Nepalese show. O/N at Hotel.
Day 11 After breakfast transfer to the Intrenational Airport for departure.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency