About Trip Overview
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 1 Kathmandu city Tour.
Day 3 Fly to Pokhara. Evening sightseeing in Pokhara's lakeside
Day 4 Fly to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni (2,780m). Overnight in hotel.
Day 5 Trek to Chele (3,050m)
Day 6 Trek to Geling (3,440m)
Day 7 Trek to Charang (3,490m)
Day 8 Trek to Lo Manthang (3,730m) via Lho-Gekar and Ghar Gompa.
Day 9 Tiji festival day
Day 10 Tiji festival day
Day 11 Tiji festival day
Day 12 Trek to Ghami (3,460m)
Day 13 Trek to Samar (3,290m)
Day 14 Trek to Chhuksang (2,920m)
Day 15 Trek to Jomsom (2,710m)
Day 16 Fly to Pokhara. Transfer to hotel.
Day 17 Drive to Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 18 Free day in Kathmandu. Evening Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Day 19 Transfer to airport.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency