About Trip Overview
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu . Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Kathmandu , briefing and shopping.
Day 3 Kathmandu
Day 4 Drive to Beni (823m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 5 Tatopani (1189m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 6 Ghasa (2012m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 7 Lete (2438m). Rest and change porters. Overnight in lodge.
Day 8 Thulo Bugin. Overnight in jungle camp.
Day 9 Thulo Bugin pass. Overnight in river camp.
Day 10 Mristi Khola. Overnight in river camp.
Day 11 Base Camp.
Day 1247 Climbing period.
Day 48 Cleaning up base camp.
Day 49 Thulo Bugin. Overnight in lodge.
Day 50 Lete. Overnight in lodge.
Day 51 Tukuche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 52 Marpha / Jomsom. Overnight in lodge.
Day 53 Fly Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu . Transfer to hotel.
Day 54 Sight seeing & farewell Diner
Day 55 Return in your Hometown
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency