About Trip Overview
Day 1 Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel .
Day 2 Flight to Lukla and trek to Phakding (2612m)
Day 3 Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3446m)
Day 4 Namche – Rest for (for acclimatization) visit khumjung, Museum etc.
Day 5 Namche to Thame (3800m)
Day 6 Thame to Lumdeng (4400)
Day 7 Lumdeng to over Renjo pass (5345m) camp in Gokyo (4750m)
Day 8 Early in the morning Gokyo Ri overnight in Gokyo
Day 9 Gokyo to Thangna (4700m)
Day 10 Thangna to over Cho-La pass (5420m) camp at Zongla (4843m)
Day 11 Zongla to Gorekshep (5151m)
Day 12 Gorekshep to Everest Base Camp (5360m) over night Gorekshep
Day 13 Gorekshep to Kalapather (5545m) for best view of Mt.Everest and return back to Lobuche.
Day 14 Lobuche to Over Phokolde pass (5535m) overnight in Chhukung
Day 15 Chukung to Thangboche monastery (3800m)
Day 16 Thangboche to Monjo (2835m)
Day 17 Monjo to Lukla (2800m)
Day 18 Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu,over night in Hotel.
Day 19 Final Departure.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency