About Trip Overview
Bhutan 3 nights 4 days tour is best tour for those who are looking Bhutan cultural experience and landscape. During 4 days tour, you will visit Paro, Thimpu, Punakha and explore its beautiful landmark. At Capital city of paro you will visit famous Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest Monastery), Ringpung Dzng (fortress), Kichu Lhakhang and Drugyal Dzong. The next destination at Thimpu you will explore memorial chorten, nunnery temple, flok heritage museum and other attractions.
Sherpa Guide Nepal Treks Company organize 3, night 4 days Bhutan tour from Kathmandu, Nepal or from your home country.
Day 1 Transfer from hotel to airport in time
to connect Druk Air KB 203 at 10:30 flight to Paro. Arrive Paro International Airport at 11:40 . During the flight, one will experience breathtaking views of Mount Everest, Kanchenjunga and other famous Himalayan peaks, including the sacred Mount Chomolhari and Jitchu Drake in Bhutan. On arrival at Paro International Airport, meet and greet. Visit the National Museum (Ta-Dzong). Once the watchtower for the Rimpung Dzong, it was converted into the National Museum in 1968. The Museum stands on a promontory overlooking the Paro valley in all its glory. Visit the Paro Rinpung Dzong. A flagstone path rises gradually from a beautiful wooden bridge with shingle roofing aneabutted by two guardhouses, to the dzong. Today, the Dzong is the seat of the district administration as well as the home for the monastic school. The central tower (Utse) of the Dzong, with the superb woodwork, is one of the most beautiful in the nation. The Dzong was built in 1645 A.D and overnight in hotel.
Day 2 Drive Paro -Thimphu and after noon Visit the Memorial Chorten
, a huge stupa built in memory of the third King who reigned from 1952 – 1972. Visit the National Library where ancient manuscripts are preserved. Visit the Painting School where traditional art is still preserved. Artists are taught to paint Thankas here (sacred Buddhist scroll). Visit the Handicrafts Emporium where one can buy Bhutanese textiles and other arts and crafts. Lunch at a local restaurant.
Day 3 Morning Visit Pangri Zampa Monastery
, situated just beyond Dechencholing Palace (5kms from Thimphu). This temple was the first residence of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal when he arrived in Bhutan in 1616 A.D. It was built during the first quarter of the 16th century by Ngawang Chogyel, the great ancestor of the Shabdrung. Afternoon drive to Paro and overnight in hotel.
Day 4 Transfer from Hotel to airport
in time to connect Druk Air flight to Kathmandu.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency