About Trip Overview
Pisang Peak rises above from Pisang village and yak pastures in a uniform slope of ice and snow to the final summit pyramid. Pisang peak is considered one of the easy climbing peaks among the trekking peaks in Nepal. To reach the base camp from Pisang village, the path ascends through sparse wood and pasture to a Kharka at (4,380m) which is considered the best place for setting up the base camp. High Camp is set up at (5,400m) climbing to a shoulder on the South-West Ridge. There will be snow at the high camp from the end of November to the end of March.
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu and met our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 A free day in Kathmandu.
Day 3 Kathmandu - Beshi Sahar and trek to Khudi (790m) by bus.
Day 4 Trek to Jagat (1310m).
Day 5 Trek to Dharapani (1860m).
Day 6 Trek to Chame (2700m).
Day 7 Trek to Upper Pisang (3300m).
Day 8 Trek to Kharka Base Camp (4370m).
Day 9 Trek to South West Ridge High Camp (5420m).
Day 10 Pisang Peak Summit (6091m).
Day 11 Trek to Kharka Base Camp (4370m).
Day 12 Trek to Pisang (3200m).
Day 13 Trek to Manang (3440m).
Day 14 Trek to Thorong Phedi (4500m).
Day 15 Trek to Muktinath (3800m) via Thorong - La (5416m).
Day 16 Trek to Marpha via Kagbeni (2620m).
Day 17 Trek to Kalapani (2500m).
Day 18 Trek to Tatopani (1183m) hot spring.
Day 19 Trek to Ghorepani (2900m) Poon Hill (3200m).
Day 20 Trek to Ghandrung (2000m).
Day 21 Trek back to Pokhara via Birethanti (1100).
Day 22 Pokhara drive back to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day 23 Transfer to Airport to return to home.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency