About Trip Overview
Jomsom trek is reputed in Nepalese as a skyline trek. Jomsom is the gateway of the Nepal’s hidden treasure” Mustang”, the trekker can see the landscape of mustang and reach to the Hindu’s and Buddhist’s sacred pilgrimage Muktinath.
Annapurna Jomsom Muktinath Trek is situated North of Pokhara, Nepal’s spectacular diversity appears at its finest The deep valleys and high mountains encircling the giant Annapurna Himal embrace a wide range of peoples and terrain, from subtropical jungle to a high, dry landscape resembling the Tibetan Plateau. This is the most popular trekking region, attracting over 75% of all trekkers (more than 30.000 annually). It’s also among the tamest areas, with excellent lodges lining the main routes. Finding Nepal beneath the flood of trekkers can be difficult, but the scenery and culture are top-notch, and you can avoid the peak-season crush and still get fine weather and views.
The views of the mountains are spectacular, and the route actually crosses to the other side of the main Himalayan range for some unusual views of the northern flanks.
Day 1 Kathmandu drive to Pokhara, (7 hrs) and overnight in hotel.
Day 2 Pokhara drive to Nayapul (1 hrs) and trek to Tikedhunga (4 hrs) and overnight in teahouse.
Day 3 Tikedhunga trek to Ghorepani (7 hrs) and overnight in teahouse.
Day 4 Ghorepani early morning hike to poon hill (1 hrs), back to Ghorepani and trek to Tatopani (7 hrs), overnight in teahouse.
Day 5 Tatopani trek to Ghasa, 6 hrs and overnight in teahouse.
Day 6 Ghasa trek to Marpha, 7 hrs and overnight in teahouse
Day 7 Marpha trek to Kagbeni, 5hrs and overnight in teahouse
Day 8 Kagbeni trek to Muktinath, 4 hrs and overnight in teahouse
Day 9 Muktinath trek to Jomsom, 5hrs and overnight in teahouse.
Day 10 Jomsom flight to Pokhara, End of trek.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency