About Trip Overview
Mardi Himal trek takes you through forests, beautiful villages and valleys up to the Mardi Himal Base Camp. The beautiful Mountain View and the different cultures are the main attraction of this trek.
Mardi Himal Trek offers an opportunity to escape the Annapurna Region’s tourist trails and venture into the deep forests and high alpine pastures at the base of Machhapuchhare Himal (the famous Fish Tail Mountain). Mardi Himal is the name given to the feature of the long rising ridge and its summit that form the southwesterly lower slope of Mt Machhapuchhare, the famous triangular skyline that is seen from the Phewa Lake in Pokhara. This is one of the exotic and interesting treks in Nepal.
Day 1 Arrive at Kathmandu. Met by our staff and transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Trek brief and administration. Kathmandu Sightseeing.
Day 3 Fly or drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
Day 4 Drive to Phedi and trek to Dhampus (1600m),.
Day 5 Trek to Forest camp ( 2480m)
Day 6 Trek to Humal (3150m).
Day 7 Trek to Guhe (4100m)
Day 8 Day Hike to Machapuchhare Base Camp (4100m)
Day 9 Trek to Sedding (1500m)
Day 10 Trek to Mardipul (980m)
Day 11 A short walk to Hemja. Drive back to Pokhara and transfers to hotel.
Day 12 Lesiure day at Pokhara
Day 13 Fly or drive to Kathmandu and transfers to Hotel.
Day 14 Depart Kathamandu.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency