About Trip Overview
Often we say, there are mountains but no religion, no culture, no temples. And we say also there are only temples and temples. But with this program, you see medieval cities like Patan, Bhaktapur, old palaces and temples as well as beautiful mountains with terrace gardens and different ethnic groups. So it is really a complete visit to know about our ethnic groups, people and culture, mountains and villages of Nepal.
Day 1 Arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the time free. 7 clock in the evening, meet and Kathmandu by night by Rickshaw ride. Dinner at hotel.
Day 2 After breakfast visit of Kapan Monastery and walk up to Boudhanath visit and lunch at Boudhanath. Afternoon visit of Swoyambhunath and Kathmandu. Dinner at a local restaurant with cultural Dance. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 After breakfast visit of Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur. Continue up to Nagarkot. Lunch at Nagarkot and afternoon walk around Nagarkot. Dinner and overnight at Nagarkot.
Day 4 After breakfast departure for Changunarayan visit (walk around 1 & ½ hours for them who prefer walking from Telkot to Changunarayan). Continue up to Dhulikhel for Lunch. After lunch visit of Panauti and back to the hotel. Dinner at hotel.
Day 5 After breakfast visit of Khokana and Bungamati. Lunch at Patan visit Patan and dinner in a local house.
Day 6 Short visit of Kirtipur and departure transfer to the airport.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency