About Trip Overview
Kathmandu Pokhara tour gives the best natural and cultural insight of Nepal, Kathmandu city popular for its temples and Pokhara for its beautiful lakes. Kathmandu is a cultural hotbed of entwined histories and fascinating cultural encounters that never disappoint, making it one of the most popular and sought-after destinations in South Asia. It truly is a place for travellers to realise their dreams. By contrast, Pokhara is a relatively peaceful, enchanting Himalayan valley nestled in a tranquil valley. It is the starting point of many of Nepal’s most popular trekking and rafting destinations, dotted all over with glowing faces pouring over trekking maps, and exhausted but happy backpackers returning from the mountains. This tour is perfect for those who want to take a short break out of the capital city to Pokhara, Nepal’s second city, before returning to Kathmandu
Day 1 Your arrival at the Tribhuwan International Airport(TIA) and you will be meet our airport representative then transfer to hotel.
Day 2 City tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Swyambhunath Temple, Patan Durbar Square and back to hotel.
Day 3 City tour of Bouddhanath, Pashupatinath Temple & Bhaktapur Durbar square and back to Hotel.
Day 4 Drive to Pokhara and after arrived at Pokhara City tour of davids fall, Gupteswory cave, Bindabasini Temple.
Day 5 Early mornig drive to Sarankot for sunrise view and back to Pokhara then fly back to Kathmandu in the afternoon.
Day 6 Departure
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency