About Trip Overview
The wonderful and enchanting heritage sites in Kathmandu are the beautiful outcomes of the unique fusions – especially of the Hinduism and the Buddhism – formulated during the medieval history in Nepal. Therefore, the short city tours in the Kathmandu valley can offer you an opportunity to enjoy the medieval arts, architectures and exotic wood carvings heavily demonstrated on the medieval Palaces, temples, stupas and the monasteries enriching the Kathmandu valley with the places where one discovers different stories and fact about Nepal in terms of culture, religion, people’s life styles and their beliefs. Nepal Travel Club arrange all kinds of the city tours. We provide experienced and licensed tour guide to lead you through these mystic city and make your travel story more interesting to tell back in your home town. Welcome Nepal Travel Club also arranges a complete “Kathmandu World Heritage sightseeing” package of 3 days to 7 days. The package avails you to experience the exotics of Kathmandu valley thoroughly. This sightseeing is equally rewarding for the antique hunters as you often come across handicrafts entrepreneurs. The typical Newari thanka (also called Pauwa art), Tibetan thanka, Khukuris, pasmina items ( made of mountain goats’ wool), and different other local hand made products good for gifts can be really a great mementos and embellish your rooms.
Day 1 Arrival, Hotel transfer, Sight seeing at Kathmandu Durbar square and Living Goddess Kumari's house.
Day 2 Sight seeing in Pashupatinath, Bouddhanath, Swoyambhunath, and Patan Durbar Square; Evening: drive to Nagarkot for sunset view and stay.
Day 3 Sunrise view, after breakfast, drive Bhaktapur for sight seeing and then drive to Kathmandu and hotel transfer.
Day 4 Airport transfer and departur.
Date and Cost
- Pick up and drop transport as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation and breakfast in Kathmandu
- Accomodation and three meals a day during the trekking
- Trekking guide and porters
- National parks’ fees, TIMS card and government royalties
- Domestic air ticket and airport tax for tourists and guides as mentioned in the itinerary
- Insurance of our trekking staff members
- Trekking and sightseeing in Kathmandu valley or other parts of Nepal as mentioned in the itinerary
- Sleeping bags
- Down jackets
- Duffle bags
- Oxygen cylinder
- Trekking map
- First Aid Kit
- Farewell dinner with cultural program or dinner with Nepali family
- International air ticket, airport tax and Nepal visa fees
- Travel insurance and the cost of medical services of tourists
- All kinds of cloth and personal trekking equipment
- Other personal expenses and tips
- Charted helicopter, plane and other transports in case of emergency